Thursday, September 17, 2009

Boring update...

Hello, friends.
Still here, still writing.
The day job's a drag, yep, but that's just the way it goes. Closing in on finishing two novels before the year is out-- City of Heretics and The Scarab-- and just in the last couple of weeks I've started writing articles for Real Detroit Weekly.
Lay-off will happen eventually, and that means more productivity from me as far as writing goes. I've been looking at the blogs of a couple of writers I've met through Facebook, and am reconsidering my approach to this whole blogging thing-- more on that later.
Tired all the damn time. Irritating. Not depressed or anything like that, just bogged down with all the stuff the world throws at you, and wishing I had some means of escaping it. Like Brian Wilson said, I'm just not made for this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment